Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Wanderlust Mind

I like so many people now days are poor. So poor that I cannot afford to travel, but I do have a fertile imagination and I am going to use it. This blog is going to be the places I wish I were instead of where I am that particular day, unless that particular place is worth sharing. *shrugs* This is going to be a little bit of a journey and you're welcome along for the trip. Comments welcome, please be nice particularly if I get some information wrong. I try to do the best I can researching, but sometimes we all miss things. First post disclaimer/description done and on to the traveling!

I think I'll do a couple today to get things started and then I'll switch to just one a day unless I have a particularly wandering mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment